Saturday 30 June 2012

{Tranquility}

 The cheerful chickies of Edgewood Farm

Summer flowers 

This is where I work, at a beautiful converted dairy barn which is now a home and lifestyle boutique. Each workday begins with the crow of the rooster, hens softly clucking as they root around in the garden, the dogs coming to greet me with their silly dog grins. The flower gardens and soft breezes fill me with tranquility. Time to switch on the lights and turn on the easy summer music, water the flowers in the shop and wait for another beautiful day to unfold. I love my work, the people I work for are the kindest, most lovely couple, I still pinch myself thinking "this isn't work, this is wonderful!". Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete