Monday 8 February 2016

{ Monday's Book Prescription: Kinfold Magazine }

18 Instagram Feeds To Inspire Your Spring Decorating #refinery29  http://www.refinery29.com/best-home-instagram-feeds#slide1  @Kinfolk Farm — Woodsy adventures, cool neutral colors, and dinner parties at dusk. Kinfolk, can you run our lives?:

Kinfolk Magazine Issue Sixteen - The Essentials Issue.:

I wouldn't typically recommend a magazine publication as a book read. However, Kinfolk is so special that I couldn't resist sharing it with you. Full of thought provoking, beautiful articles on living well, art, lifestyle, interesting people and too many others to list. Kinfolk is published quarterly, each issue is a gorgeous 150+ pages of bliss, keeping me busy reading for days after it arrives happily in my mailbox. You can subscribe, or purchase individual issues according to your interests. Every issue of Kinfolk has a theme, one of my favorites is this one, the Essentials Issue. It really resonated with me, reminding me that I can curate my life, to slow down, and savour each beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment